Explore the Wilds: Ford Bronco Sport
The Ford Bronco Sport is back by popular demand – and better than ever! This stylish and roomy vehicle is always up for an adventure, so no matter where you’re headed, you can get there safely and in style. If you’re ready to test drive the Ford Bronco Sport, the team at Grogan Ford Lincoln is ready to help. Stop by and find out what makes this vehicle stand out from the crowd.
Always Ready for Adventure
When it comes to adventure, the Bronco Sport was born ready. It comes equipped with many off-road capability features, including:
- Terrain management system with five “Goes Over Any Type of Terrain” modes, including sport, eco, normal, sand, and slippery. Mud/ruts and rock crawl are available on the Badlands model.
- Advanced 4×4 with the twin-clutch-rear drive unit, which allows you to maintain tire traction when traversing uneven terrains.
- Available trail control, which allows you to set a designated speed when driving off-road and avoid rocks, potholes, and other off-road obstacles.
- Water fording, which allows the Bronco Sport to drive through 23.6” of water. This feature is available on the Badlands model.
- Impressive ground clearance, which makes it easy to drive over rocks.
The Bronco Sport can also tow up to 3,700 pounds, so you can easily haul a small camper or trailer for your next adventure.
The Ford Bronco Sport also comes with impressive technology designed to make your drive more comfortable. This vehicle comes with SYNC 3, which allows you to make and receive phone calls, get directions, and stream music wirelessly.
It also comes with Ford Co-Pilot360 technology. These are a series of driving assist programs designed to reduce your risk of a motor vehicle accident. This system includes the following features:
- Rearview camera with backup assist, which gives you a clear view of what’s directly behind you before you back out of a driveway or parking space. This system also helps guide you when backing up into a tight space.
- Blind-spot monitoring, which notifies you of any upcoming vehicles in your blind spot before you transition into another lane of traffic. If this keeps happening, a coffee cup icon will pop up to let you know it’s time to pull over and take a break.
- Lane-keeping system, which will alert you if you drift into another lane of traffic.
- Pre-collision assist with emergency automatic braking, which will notify you of a potential collision with another vehicle or pedestrian directly in your path. If you fail to hit the brakes in time, this system will automatically engage the brakes on your behalf to try to avoid a collision.
- Automatic high-beam headlights, which will automatically adjust if you’re driving in poor lighting conditions. Furthermore, the system will automatically dim the lights if it senses another approaching vehicle.
- Adaptive cruise control, which will help set a designated cruising speed and safe following distance from the vehicle ahead of you, even if they speed up or slow down.
- Evasive steering assist, which will provide additional steering wheel support if you have to suddenly shift lanes to avoid a collision.
The Ford Bronco Sport is designed for adventure, so when you’re ready to hit the trails, you can do so comfortably. This vehicle comfortably seats up to five people. The Bronco Sport has a luxurious interior and ample cargo room. This vehicle comes equipped with under-seat storage, as well as fold-flat second-row space. When the seats are down, drivers can get an additional 65.2 cubic feet of space behind the first-row seats.
The Bronco Sport comes with an available power moonroof, so if you’re out camping, you can get a beautiful view of the nighttime sky. It also has an easy-to-clean interior, so you can easily get rid of any mud or dirt you tracked in during your adventures.
The Bronco Sport also features:
- Built-in power outlets
- In-vehicle bottle opener in the liftgate
- Rear floodlights
- Impressive and powerful speakers for an optimal listening experience
Come on Down to Watford’s Grogan Ford Lincoln to Find Adventure in the Ford Bronco Sport Today!
The Ford Bronco Sport was made for adventure and exploration. When you’re ready to explore what’s out there, the team at Watford Grogan Ford Lincoln can help. Our dealership is located at 5437 Nauvoo Rd. Watford, ON N0M 2S0. Stop in and take the Bronco Sport out for a spin around the block today.